Acceptance of terms:
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that content posted on service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to email@example.com with the subject line: “copyright infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged infringement as detailed below.
If you choose to set up a profile account on the site, you will become a “user.” During the profile registration process, you will be asked to choose a password. You agree to keep your password confidential. Users are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under their account whether authorized or not authorized, unless access to a user’s user name and/or password was obtained by a third party through no fault or negligence of user’s own. User agrees to notify company of any unauthorized use of user’s account or any other breach of account security as soon as it becomes known to user. Any rights to use services offered to a user are personal to that user and not for commercial use without the express written consent of company. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users, third party developers or any other parties with whom you interact through the service. Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with any disputes.
• Acknowledge that you are publishing that user submission;
• Acknowledge that the content found in your user submission is in the public domain;
• Acknowledge that you may be publicly identified as a result of your user submission;
• Acknowledge that you own and control all of the content associated with your user submission or have full authority and permission from owners of any right, title, or interest when submitting content in a user submission;
• Have permission to use the name and likeness of each identifiable individual person when submitting user submissions that pertain to any identifiable individual’s personal information;
• Hereby grant company an international, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully paid license to use, reproduce, display, distribute and fully exploit your user submissions in connection with company and its businesses, including but not limited to redistributing part or all of your user submissions to any media format and through any media channels, including but not limited to those of third parties;
• Acknowledge and understand that company has the right to delete, edit, modify, excerpt or translate any user submission;
• Acknowledge and understand that any you are solely responsible for any user submission content that you submit to company;
• Acknowledge and understand that company is not responsible or liable for any user submission that is erroneous, deceptive, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, profane, unlawful, promotional of any crime or invasive of another’s privacy; and
• Acknowledge and understand that company cannot guarantee the identity of members or other users of the service with whom you interact.
Rules and conduct:
The service is provided for personal, non-commercial use only. You are solely responsible for all of your activity in connection with the service.
Without limitation, the following are examples of user submissions that are not permitted:
• User submission is knowingly inaccurate, deceptive, fraudulent, false, or untruthful.
• User submission is libelous, obscene, defamatory, offensive, profane, unlawful, promotional of any crime or invasive of another’s privacy.
• User submission is unsolicited advertising or use of junk, “spam”, or bulk transmission, or “phishing”.
• User submission is intended to result in the transmission and/or distribution of a computer or mobile device virus.
• User submission is meant to impersonate any person or entity.
Modifications and interruption to service:
Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue any element of the service with or without notice to you, and company will not be liable to you or any third party should company exercise this right. You acknowledge and accept that company does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service and operation of the service may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
Limitation of liability:
Company will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular company will not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the service, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, therefore some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Our rights to use your content:
definition of user content; license of user content; sub-licensing of user content; right to bring proceedings in respect of user content; waiver of moral rights in user content; user may edit own content; delete etc. user content on breach.
Please send your feedback, comments, and requests for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.